Remote control overhead crane utilizes a remote control system to direct the motion of the crane and the hoist. It is designed for the maximum productivity, safety and flexibility of operations in your plants, and is also a cost-effective choice for most of the crane users. The overhead cranes can be adapted to almost all sort of lifting applications, such as machine shops, steel mills, chemical plants, paper mills, warehousing, foundries, maintenance and assembly lines. Our overhead crane comes in four typical configurations to serve your business needs, including single girder, double girder, top running and underhung system.
Benefits of Remote Controlled Overhead Crane
- The most significant advantage is improved safety since it allows the operators to keep away from the load when controlling the crane. They are able to walk around for a better view of their surroundings to make sure the travelling path is obstruction-free.
- It will free the crane operators from pedant control cables or the confines of a cab.
- Compared to pendant control, it is a better choice for high-risk applications, such as foundry cranes and steel mill cranes.
- It has easy operation, which only requires an operator to implement the work, thus reducing operational costs.
- The overhead crane remote control is available in multiple configurations to suit your operational needs.
It’s Time to Invest in An Overhead Crane With Remote Control
The overhead crane remote control systems are more often found in light duty to moderate lifting applications, such as 5 ton, 10 ton and 20 ton capacity. This control mode makes the operation safe and efficient. Our overhead lifting equipment can be designed and built into any size and capacity to fit your working and facility conditions. here are several models for your reference:
- Single girder overhead crane – it is constructed with one single beam, which is suitable to lift 1 ton to 20 ton weight.
- Double girder overhead crane – it delivers higher capacity and greater efficiency than a single girder crane. The double beam overhead crane is commonly used in heavy machine shops, foundries, chemical plants and repair shops.
- Top running overhead crane – it rides on rails and travels on top of runway beams. The top running system is the most common type of crane employed in a variety of jobsites.
- Underung bridge crane – it is engineered for certain situations where the building ceiling height is insufficient to support a top running crane. Suspended from above, this crane does not require any columns to support the runway.
How Does A Wireless Remote Control Overhead Crane Work?
The remote control for overhead crane utilizes a radio transmitter and receiver to control the movement of the equipment. Typically, it directs three directions of crane motion, including long travel operation, hoist lifting and across travel operation.
Long travel operation – utilizing a travelling mechanism to move the crane back and forth along the runway beams.
Hoist lifting operation – using a hoist mechanism to raise and lower loads.
Hoist cross travel operation – running along bridge girder.
Professional Manufacturer From China
We offer an array of overhead cranes to meet different business needs of customers. The overhead bridge crane is available in a variety of options and accessories to ensure you end up with the perfect solution.
- Capacity: from 1 ton to over 200 tons.
- Span: any
- Lifting height: any
- Crane steel work: elevated runway beam or free standing system
- Working environments: indoors, explosive, high heat, dust, etc.
- Electrical system: protection devices, such as overload limiter, short circuit protection, emergency stop button and travel limit switch.
- Control mode: pendant control, remote control and cab control.
To receive a free remote control overhead crane quotation, contact our sales manager directly!
|Technical Parameter of AQ-LD Single Girder Overhead Crane|
|Track type||P24||P24||P24||P24||P24 P38||P24 P38||P24 P38|
|Technical Parameter of AQ-LX Single Girder Suspension Crane|
|Technical Parameter of AQ-QD Double Girder Overhead Crane|
|Technical Parameter of AQ-LH Model Electric Hoist Bridge Crane|
|Track type||P24||P24 P38||P38||P38||P43|