Overhead crane is commonly found in industrial environments to handle a variety of loads or materials with increased work efficiency and safety. This equipment can vary widely in terms of configurations and specifications. The main configurations of overhead cranes we supply include single girder, double girder, top running and under running system. Overhead crane can be designed to lift anywhere from 1 ton to several hundred tons to meet different requirements of customers.
Overhead Crane Operation
Overhead crane is generally composed of a bridge frame equipped with the crane travelling mechanism, a hoist trolley equipped with a lifting mechanism and a trolley travelling mechanism, electrical device, driver’s cabin, etc. Two ends of the bridge are supported on parallel runways. With the crane travelling mechanism, the hoist trolley and the load can achieve longitudinal movement. The lifting mechanism is used to raise and lower the loads, and the crane trolley is used to carry the load for lateral movement.
Electric overhead travelling cranes are generally electrically operated by a control pendant, wireless remote control or from a driver’s cabin attached to the crane. The selection of the operation method depends on user’s preference, the specific application, environment conditions, etc. The operation requires skilled cooperation between the operator and the coordinator, and the operator should have the ability to deal with the on-site emergency.
Overhead Crane Work Video
Overhead Crane Working Environment And Conditions
- The power supply of the crane is three-phase AC, the frequency is 50Hz / 60Hz, and the voltage is ≤1000V (can also be 3kV, 6kV, or 10kV according to your needs). The voltage fluctuation of the power supply system at the entrance of the crane feeder should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
- The track installation forthe crane shall meet GB / T tolerance requirements. The altitude of the place where the crane is installed and used does not exceed 1000m (if it exceeds 1000m, the capacity of the motor should be checked according to the provisions of GB 755, and when it exceeds 2000m, the capacity of the electrical components should be checked.)
- Climatic conditions when the crane is working indoors:
The ambient temperature does not exceed + 40 °C, and the average temperature within 24h does not exceed + 35 ° C.
The ambient temperature is not lower than -5 ° C.
The relative humidity does not exceed 50% at a temperature of + 40 ° C.
- Climatic conditions when the crane is working outdoors:
The ambient temperature does not exceed + 40 ° C, and the average temperature within 24h does not exceed + 35 ° C.
The ambient temperature is not less than -20 °C.
When the ambient temperature does not exceed + 25 °C, the relative humidity is allowed to temporarily reach 100%.
- The working wind pressure should not be greater than: 150Pa inland and 250Pa in coastal area. Maximum wind pressure in non-working state is generally 800Pa.
For more information about the overhead crane equipment, contact us at any time.