100 ton gantry crane is ideal for various outdoor applications to lift a substantial amount of weight. It typically comes in double girder construction and uses legs to support the bridge, hoist and trolley. 100 ton gantry cranes are extensively used in special construction site, shipyards, ports, freight yards and railroad terminals to handle different types of loads.
100 Ton Gantry Crane Design
Our gantry cranes 100 ton come in a wide range of styles and designs to match your lifting requirements, including:
Double girder A frame gantry crane – It is the most common form of gantry lifting equipment used to load, unload and transport materials at a high-level efficiency. The name, as you might have guessed, comes from the A-shape of side profile.
Double girder A frame gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 5t~320t
- Span Length: 18~35m
- Lifting Height: 6~12m
- Working Class: A5
U type gantry crane – It is specifically engineered to lift and move items of large volumes, such as containers. This type of crane is commonly found in open freight yards, railroad terminals, ports and shipyards.
U type gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 5t~200t
- Span Length: 18~35m
- Lifting Height: 6~18m
- Working Class: A5, A6
Rail mounted gantry crane – It is required to lift and move loads over a fixed track system. The rail mounted gantry crane can be custom designed and built to suit heavier applications or special lifting requirements.
Rail mounted gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 30.5t~100t
- Lifting Height: 15.4~18.2m
- Lifting Speed: 12~40m/min
- Work Duty: A6
- Power Supply Mode: cable reels or slip line
Rubber tyred gantry crane – mounted on rubber tires, it provides you with flexible and easy movement. The 100 ton mobile gantry crane can also do the job efficiently and safely.
Rubber tyred gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 20t~65t
- Span Length: 22~28m
- Lifting Speed: 20~30m/min
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~40℃
According to the type of load being lifted, the 100 ton crane will be equipped with different lifting attachments, such as hook, grab bucket, carrier beam and spreader. Discuss your lifting requirements with our expert online now to specify a 100t crane for your facility and production.
Gantry crane is very flexible in design since it can be built to be mobile. Besides, it does not rely on building columns to support the crane. There are several things you need to consider when selecting a crane for your application.
- Gantry crane specification: rated load capacity, span, lifting speed and height, hook coverage, etc.
- Duty cycle: to make sure your crane can meet the load and usage requirements.
- Gantry frame design: full gantry, truss gantry, semi-gantry and mobile unit.
- Control system: pendant control, wireless remote control or cabin.
- Travelling mechanism: will the gantry crane run on wheels or along a rail system.
- Working environment: will your crane be used indoors, outdoors or in other hazardous environments?
- Power requirements: will a cable reel be sufficient for power supply? Or do you need a customized solution?
The Features And Advantages of Dafang 100t Gantry Crane
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- No permanent installation is required
- High efficiency and excellent safety
- Smooth movement and low noise
- Long service life
Common Uses of Gantry Cranes
Gantry crane can be adapted to both indoor and outdoor applications. It is commonly found in heavy fabrication plants, shipyards, container yards, rail yards and steel yards to lift and move goods quickly and efficiently. This form of crane is ideal for workplaces where full beams and columns cannot be installed. In some occasions, the gantry crane can also be used below an existing overhead crane for more efficient lifting.
The portable gantry crane is ideal for some maintenance or assemble operations which require relocation of the equipment. It provides you with easy and quick movement. For further information, contact our sales manager online!
Durable 100 Ton Gantry Crane for Sale
At Dafang factory, we can help you design the most economical and productive gantry crane lifting system for your business. We have over 10 years of experience in the gantry crane design, manufacturing, installation, testing and maintenance. With our excellent expert team, we can also provide you with custom design ranging from cost-effective light duty cranes to sturdy heavy-duty cranes.
All of our gantry cranes are made of high quality materials so that they can serve for decades. We also utilize state of art processing facilities in our factory to improve the quality of our products. We can design every aspect of your crane ranging from capacity, size to paint color as required. If you are interested in 100 ton gantry crane, please don’t hesitate to contact us online!